Wednesday, June 2, 2010

"El Dani" The best ever!!!


I’ve had too many teachers in my short life… I hated most of them… but I loved a few too, and (of course) they loved me too (lol).

One of the most important teachers that I ever had is my math teacher at school. His name is Daniel San Martín. I met him when I was in eighth grade primary school, because the first teacher that we had back then was fired.

He taught me until fourth grade secondary school. I’ve got very good grades in math because of him. He was a very good teacher for me but not for my classmates. They thought that he was very strict, and (I have to say it) grumpy… but not to me because I was a very brilliant student.

I remember that we all loved that teacher… he was like our platonic love in second grade of secondary, of course my old school is a ladies school. He taught me how perseverant I should be, that the things happened for a reason and… of course… he taught me that I must be the best in anything that I decide to do.

When I was in fourth of secondary… he saved my life, just the day before the end of the academic year… and a week before my graduation (I think so… I can’t remember). We had two hours to finish our accounting project, and “El Dani” borrowed me his notebook and let me work in his class… and guess what… our project was one of the best!

“El Dani” (I used to call him like that) was fired of the school last year, so I never knew what happened with him, and I don’t think I could. I hope he’s had a great life and keep teaching like he taught me.

That’s all guys!!

Good night and take care! =)

3 comments:

  1. uuuuuuuuy I guess you should contact your "Dani" 1313 hahaha
    it would be a beautiful reunion

    I thought you were gonna say "Good night, and good luck" (sorry, I watched that movie on weekend) :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow you are cheating Freud with this guy LOL
    i hope that you learnt a lot from "Dani"... bye see ya

    ReplyDelete