Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Farewell


Hi guys!!! Well… today we have to write our last blog. What can I say? It was fun... at least for me...

Holidays are near!!! And I can’t wait!! I want to rest... do other kind of things... change the rutine for something more entertaining... sleep and... sleep and... SLEEP!!! Hahahahaha.

Emmmm about the excercise I must say that I never wrote a blog before... but I learned very quickly and enjoyed every one of them.

At the beginning I was a little scared about being a blogger. I thought that the blogs were a homework or something like that. But they weren’t... luckely... Hahahahaha.

Wrote blogs in english was very useful to me, because I learn with practice... not all by memory. That was an unconventional method, but it works for me.

Honestly I can’t find any disadvantage of blogging in the English class... just for one reason... It’s practice so... it’s a good thing!! We’re not a recorder machine... that’s why stuff like this are useful to our minds... because we register by actions... more than memorizing.

About the course... the only “but” that I could find was the hour... It’s too late!!! It’s hard to stay at university until 7:30. And it’s more difficult when I had to stay since 8:30 in the morning... until 7:30 in the afternoon because I always felt a little bit sleepy... Well... most of the time... Hahahahaha.

That’s it!! I guess... I don’t know what else can I say... So... this is our goodbye!! (for now I think) I hope you’ll have great holidays!! Get some rest but... above all... SLEEP TIGHT!!!

It was a pleasure to meet you all... That’s another useful thing about the entire class, because we could know so many things about each other... that was cool =)

Ok... I’ll leave!! Goodbye!! And Take Care!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment