Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My family rules!! =)


Hi guys!! Today I have to show you a picture and tell you something about it!!
Well this picture was taken in 1998… I think so... We were on holidays back then. I remember that my father has to work in Valdivia during the summer and my mom, my brother and I went to visit him for a few weeks.

I didn’t know Valdivia until then… well… the truth is that I barely known my country. I don’t travel much. But that trip was great!! I enjoyed very, very much. Funny things happened to us, and, as every little eight years old girl, I made very good friends.

In the picture we were in Corral… a little island near to Valdivia. My father, my mother, my brother and I got there in a motorboat. It was very fun!! And we looks like a happy family… because… guess what… we were and we are a happy family =)

No one took the picture. It was an automatic camera… hahahahahaha. I love that picture because it shows the essence of our family. One for all and all for one… as the musketeers =)

There were the happiest days of the summer of 1998… but that’s not all… When I came back to Santiago… another surprise was waiting for me… my grandmother with her husband got me a little puppy!! I named him Guardián… he was a German shepherd…

Well I really don’t know what else I can tell about that picture…it was difficult to pick just one because there are too many that I like… but what can be better than a picture of the most valuable thing I had… my family!!!

That’s all for today… see ya!! And take care!!

3 comments:

  1. the last summer I went there with my family =) south of Chile is one of the greatest things in the planet haha <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice picture, you have a happy family...
    hahaha there's a kid in the back that is posing too, that's kinda funny, but it's probably because i'm sleepy, i need some rest, bye...

    ReplyDelete