Saturday, June 26, 2010

Games and nothing but games =)

My relationship with videogames started because of my brother. He is the one that ask for a play station and my father gave it to him. At first I didn’t know how to use it, but I learned very soon. My favorite videogames were “Crash Bandicoot” and “Dance dance revolution”.

I remember that I enjoyed very much playing both of them. I could play all day long… For Christmas my brother got an electronic rug, to played dance dance revolution. The whole family was playing that night… it was very entertaining watched them jump and dance… but… a few months later… the rug broke down. Although my father bought another, so we could keep playing and having fun.

About Crash Bandicoot I like it because it’s an adventure game… I was very good at it… I think that I completed the game five or six times… at least. I accumulated more than a hundred lives… but the meter only allowed ninety nine. Hahahahahaha =)

I was able to play other kind of games too. For example I played fighting games with my brother and his friends. We made a lot of competitions to see who win. The prize for the winner could be something to eat, or drink… or anything like that. And the loser had to clean the entire house… I can’t lie… it was fun!!

What else can I tell?? Emmmmm today I’m not playing videogames, because I don’t know how to use my brother’s x – box 360… but I think that I learn someday… as I did with the play station…

That’s all folks!! I’ll see you on Wednesday!! Be good and take care!!
Bye bye!! =)

4 comments:

  1. Oh! Dance dance revolution! I never played it! xD
    But I played "Steps" (Or something like that) wich was the same but with your fingers in a computer xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i played those games too. Was it you the one that wanted a DDR carpet?? cause i have one and i probably can sell it. I guess it's not the time for bussiness xD And i just remembered the carpet just works for a ps one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those games! DDR it's one of my favourites, I sucks in the freaking dancing machine, but I love to play it with the joystick :D
    And Crash well, haha the best game ever of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have played crush, too. It's fun.
    but I don't like the fight games... they are too violent :P

    ReplyDelete