Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Deadly Kreator


Hi guys!!! Today I have to write about the best concert that I have been…


In September 21st of 2007, Kreator (one of the groups that I like) came to Chile. They played in a festival called “Chile Rocks” with others groups (Hammerfall and Kotipelto, but I don’t like them).


I was so excited about that concert, because I started to hear their music about three years before… and they liked me very much, so (obviously) I wanted to see them live.


My uncle, who’s also like them, bought the tickets and invites me to the show, I was in fourth grade secondary school back then…


The day of the presentation was a Wednesday, so after school… I ran to my house, took a quick shower, and ran again to meet my uncle. We met in the subway station Universidad de Chile, at six as we agreed, and walk through San Diego street to the Caupolican Theatre. But before to go inside the theatre; we decided to have a drink.


At seven o’clock (more or less), we came into the theatre and saw the Kreator show. It was just hallucinatory for me… all the people was jumping, shaking their heads, screaming, and singing the songs. Obviously I was doing all that things too.


I lived a very crazy afternoon to the Kreator’s rhythm… it was fun, I enjoyed it!! But… not everything was good that day. I have to say that I lost my voice… I couldn’t say my own name!!! it was horrible!!! But… that’s not all. When I arrived to my house… my mom told me that my best friend’s mom passed away that afternoon.

That Wednesday was the best, but also the saddest day of that year…


That’s all folks!!! Take care!! See ya!! =)

3 comments:

  1. It's great when a band you have been following for so long cames to Chile, it happened me once with MUSE and it was awesome. Bye, take care...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha a power of the metal music!
    But i don't like Kreator :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm I didn't know that band...
    but, why was it the saddest day of that year?
    it supposed to be one of the best.
    don't be sad. don´t worry, be happy! =)

    ReplyDelete