Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Little wonderful device


Hi guys!!! Like every Wednesday I have to tell you anything about me and what I like. Today is the turn of technology. I have to write about what piece of technology I like to use. That’s easy!!!! I love my mp3… it’s so cute and comfortable.

I bought it like three months ago, because the one that I had before was failing, so I decided to send it to the store and they changed it for another.

As I say… I Love my mp3. I can’t live without music… it’s the best thing in the world (for me… obviously). It’s compact and it doesn’t have cables. I use it every day in every time because it’s easy to hide. Seriously I can’t imagine my life without my mp3. It’s always with me… even when I go to sleep.

I don’t feel lonely with it, it’s my partner… it’s with me everywhere and every time, because I always carry it around my neck.

Can you imagine how I love my mp3? Just to give you an idea… I can never pay attention to people who talk to me, because I’m deeply connected to my little, wonderful, device.

I think that’s it for today… It’s clear that I love my mp3 jajajaja. But!!! I don’t love it more than I love my family… and I don’t care if you think that I’m twee, because… guess what… I am!! Jajajajaja.

Take Care and Good night!

4 comments:

  1. the mp3 is a very good object. I like it too.
    but I think your relation with your mp3 is to make up for something you lack, as Del Villar would say jajja

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your mp3 i think its cool cause its futuristic

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks very cool. It's confortable?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very comfortable... for me... I don't know if other people think the same way.

    ReplyDelete