Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Fabulous Faint!!! =)


Hi guys!!! Today I have to write about my favorite band… but I don’t have one, because there are too many in the world to just pick one, and only one…

I like bands like Kreator, Black Label Society, Megadeth, Seether, Ska-p and… Los Fabulosos Cadillacs, only to mention a few groups that I have in my mp3.

Last December I went with my brother to the Movistar Arena to see Los Fabulosos Cadillacs. My mom and dad bought VIP tickets for us, so we could stay in front of the stage, so near to them!!! It was great!!!

So… they started to play “Manuel Santillán, el León” and the crowd went crazy with the first note. When they were playing the third song I started to feel bad, I couldn’t breathe. I could barely stand on my feet. My brother had to call security and ask for help. They took me to the infirmary and the paramedic brings me help.

After that, I realized that I had missed my favorite song!!! “Demasiada Presión”. I wanted to go outside and shout out loud, sing, jump, and do all the things that you do when you’re in a concert. When I got my strength back, I helped the paramedic with her math homework. It only took me a few minutes.

I know what you’re thinking… She lost the whole concert!!!!! Guess what… it wasn’t like that… I went back when they were playing the sixth song.

What can I say?? It was fun, I liked it very much, I spent a great time (except for the faint) but I’m still pissed off. I think that if it wasn’t for the faint it could have been a lot better.


That's all!! take care and good night! =)

3 comments:

  1. it looks like it was "demasiada presión"(too much pressure) for you, but at least you had a good time

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a experience, Karina jajja
    I can see you like so much Cadillacs
    I hope you to enjoy your next concert, but completely! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Los Fabulosos Cadillacs are very good! I think they're one of the best band in Latin America.

    ReplyDelete